All you need to start making fabric buttons yourself. PRYM Covered Buttons with tool made of stainless metal and a stable wire eyelet are offered by Prym in many sizes with the complementary tool. It makes it even easier to create personalised buttons for your own creations.
A gearwheel on the inside of the button helps keep firm the evenly-stretched fabric. The included instructions show how it works. A cutting template is also illustrated on the packaging for cutting a circle in the fabric.
Depending on the textile used, the finished buttons can be washed at up to 60 degrees.
- Coverable button blanks made of stainless metal
- Includes complementary tool and detailed instructions
- Stable sew-on wire eyelet
- Sizes 11 mm, 15 mm, 19 mm, and 23 mm
- Washable up to 60 degrees