DYLON Fabric Dyes for hand use are perfectly suited for smaller items like shorts, vests or socks, and for delicates you’d rather not put in the machine like wool and silk.
This dye will work on fabrics made of cotton, linen and viscose. Lighter shades will be produced on wool, silk, polyester-cotton blends and polyester-viscose blends.
- For perfect, long-lasting and intense colour results.
- 250g of ordinary salt needed per packet
- Use with Pre-Dye if you want to change from one strong colour to another or if you want to achieve a lighter colour
Not suitable for 100% Polyester, acrylic, nylon, and fabrics with special finishes.
- Weigh dry fabric, wash thoroughly. Leave damp.
- Using rubber gloves, dissolve dye in 500ml warm water.
- Fill bowl/stainless steel sink with approx 6 litres warm water (40°C).
- Stir in 250g (10tbsp) salt. Add dye & stir well.
- Submerge fabric in water.
- Stir for 15mins, then stir regularly for 45mins.
- Rinse fabric in cold water. Wash in warm water & dry away from direct heat & sunlight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.