PRYM Fusible Bonding Yarn is ideal for hemming with invisible seams and can be processed with both the overlock and sewing machine. The yarn goes into the lower gripper on overlock machines.A perfect hem with an invisible seam can be created easily in 2 steps:
- First, the yarn's cutting edge is trimmed in a wide zigzag stitch using the thread.
- Afterwards, the hem is folded inwards and then firmly ironed from the outside.
If a mistake should be made when ironing, the fusible bonding yarn can be loosened again once and ironed on again.
- Yarn with adhesive properties
- For hems with an invisible seam
- To be processed using an overlock or sewing machine
- Length: 40 m
- Washable up to 40 degrees
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.