Schmetz 130/705 H-S Stretch Sewing Needles.
- The special design helps to avoid skipped stitches.
- The shank is flatter than on other needles with the same diameter. This means that the needle is closer to the hook, which also helps to avoid skipped stitches.
- Special transition from the scarf to the eye
- Shorter eye
Medium ball point
- For elastic or highly elastic knitted fabric
- The more elastic the material, the more suited the stretch needle is (if in doubt, use the stretch needle).
- Swimwear fabrics
- Fine jersey, silk jersey, single jersey, velour cloth
- Cotton knitwear